Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The beginning of the end.

   This year, regardless of the Mayan calender has been, and I believe will be a very eventful year. We are only four months into 2012, and we have seen a variety of world events occur, and some more are on the way. We have seen the tension with Iran escalate to dangerous levels. Also earlier in the year we had to worry about the death of the Euro, which is still a situation that needs to be carefully watched. India is now also in the war games, they have stated that they are planning to test launch a long-range missile! And do I really need to remind everyone about the Earthquake escalation just this month? Just today we had a 6.5 earthquake in Chile with no serious damage! And a 7.0 in Papua New Guinea! These earthquakes are increasing and becoming more and more powerful.
   I just wanted to bring to everyone's attention that this year is possibly the beginning of the end. I believe it is, based off the bible of coarse, but if you just look at other sources as well, some you will find are too accurate to ignore. I am speaking of St. Malachy's prophecy. St. Malachy prophecied that there would only be 112 popes. He gave a clue that would allow us to recognise each pope when he came into power. I'm not going to go into all 112, but I want to go into the last pope. (Please look them up yourselves, I want you to learn for yourselves, and frankly, I can't write that much...): 
"In the extreme persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].
Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations:
and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed,
and the terrible judge will judge his people.
The End."

   I have already went over the interpretaion in another post, feel free to go and read that, but Peter the Roman's similarities to the False prophet are astounding. And with Pope Benedict the XVI's health failing, the 112 pope (the false prophet) is right at the door! There is a lot more I could say about this, but I want you to research yourselves. 
   This post will be cut short. I just want you all to know that that is only one of the VERY many reasons I think we are living in the final moments before the Tribulation period. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment