Total Pageviews

Friday, April 13, 2012

World at War... Literally.

   Pressure is growing. Can you feel it? Pressure on the world as we creep closer and closer to war. This war will be a literal World war. North Korea, Iran, Russia, and many Islamic nations are the antagonists of this performance. God is the director, but the Antichrist will say the world is all over his control. What is the next scene on this play for the Christians? The Lord is telling me, for us, it is the Rapture. Be prepared. I would like to bring a few things to light. 
   Recently, we've seen an escalated amount of events take place in our world today. Events from disasters such as the recent pick-up in earthquakes, to North Korea launching a failed missile. Not only that, but recently a few other followers of our Lord were attacked; I am included. People have implied that we are false prophets. But I say unto you that this was prophesied, as well as the earthquakes, and even the mess North Korea has to clean up. But I would like to show you what the Bible says about the last days (and I know for a fact that we are living in them) and the imminent return of the Messiah Himself, Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God!
   I know you are asking yourself why are you even reading this? And you hear this little voice over your shoulder saying "This fool does not know what he is saying", and "do you really think after all the other prophets that came before him, do you think that makes him any different? He will try to set a date, the date will pass uneventfully and everything will continue exactly how it was since the beginning of time."
   That voice you hear....
   Is Satan.
   The deceiver.
   The father of lies.
   But before you listen to that voice and click off of this page, listen to the Word of God first, and see if this verse matches your train of thought:
   "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."  2 Peter 3: 3-4

   I think the bible has spoken for itself. It has described to you exactly what many people believe. I've been warning people that World War III is coming into play, and just a few days ago a girl told me "are all the ships in position to attack Israel?" (of coarse she said this in a mocking tone) but the worse part is that she is a sister in Christ. I have been mocked for my testimony. It hurts. But I know it is a fulfillment of prophecy. But I will also say that part of that verse is true for me as well; I have been walking in my own lusts. It's a battle I face every day. It's a battle EVERYONE faces daily! But we cannot sit back and say "well I know God will forgive me so I'll do what I want now." 
   NO!!! 
   God is a God of love and forgiveness, but He's also a righteous God. He proved that through many events in history, to name a few: The Flood. Men looked at Noah like He was crazy! It hadn't even rained on the earth ever! And they said his laboring was foolish, but when the rains came, and when people wanted to get inside the Ark, God had sealed the door shut. They missed their chance. True story. Sodom And Gomorrah; God told Lot to flee the city! They were living in sin! Flee your sin, Flee your sin! But they would not. God had said if He could find 10 righteous men in the city He would save Sodom and Gomorrah. But He didn't. Is that how it will be for America? I pray not.
   The whole purpose of this article is to wake you up! This time period of grace will not last forever. When Jesus returns, who will He receive? Those that are not watching, or those that are? If you know that if Jesus returns today, will you be received by Him up in the clouds, or will you be caught in your sin like a thief in the night? 
   No man is righteous, no not one. You have sinned! I have sinned! But God sent His one and only son to DIE for you! And for me! That we might be eternally right with God. If you have questions about salvation, comment below, or e-mail me. I love you. Jesus loves you. Watch and be ready. God bless you.
I hear a sound,
of a mighty rushing wind,
and it's closer now,
than it's ever been,
I can almost hear the trumpet, 
as Gabriel sounds the call,
and at the midnight cry,
we'll be going home!  

No comments:

Post a Comment