Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Signs of the Times

   What I am going to say today will shock, astound, offend, and even cause people to scoff, however I will be providing fact, and my own beliefs, in which many others share.
   So what exactly is the exciting news in which I intend to share?
   It is the fact that I honestly believe that the tribulation will begin this year. Maybe even as soon as this month, or May! Now, I'm sure you are scratching your head saying "Well doesn't the Bible say we can't predict the Rapture?" That is true; we cannot predict the imminent return of the messiah, however I honestly believe we can pin point around the date that the tribulation will begin. How? I'll show you the facts.
   From 2014-2015 there is a pattern of blood moons that fall directly on both Passover, and Tabernacles. In history we see that when these blood moons fell on the very same pattern a major, major event takes place concerning Israel. A few examples are:
     -Jesus was crucified during this same pattern.
     -Jerusalem became a nation in 1948, the pattern fell on 1947-1948.
     -And in the pattern of the 1967-1968 when Jerusalem was taken back in the 6 day war.
   As you can see, during these patterns when these blood moons occur on Passover, and Tabernacles, a major event takes place. The next event, the one that will take place within the cycle, in my opinion, will be the Abomination of Desolation.
   Just a minor thought here, (minor in my writing, but major in God's prophetic plan) is that IF the tribulation would start on April 11th, 2012, if you added 1260 days (3 1/2 years) it would fall exactly on Yom Kippur, which is around the Feast of Tabernacles of 2015. I'm not going to set a date, but I really want you, my fellow Christians to not pass me off as some false prophet, because the Lord has revealed this to me. It is even in scripture! 
“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;" Luke 21:25 NKJV.
   God has given us the ability to know around when all these things would take place. He has given us the sun, moon and stars! The sun has had so many flares, we've never seen anything like it! It could almost be tied into The Son (yes, a play on words) and how His anger is now beginning to explode, just like that of the sun. The moon and it turning to a blood color the same as it has in the past when a major prophetic event was to take place. We can not rule out the stars! We know more about the stars now than we ever had. Some scientists say that these stars are lined up the very same way they were when Jesus was on earth. 
   The distress of Nations. Need I even say anything about that? Syria? Libya? The sea and the waves roaring. Tsunamis in this century have dramatically increased. I don't think it takes a rocket scientist to figure out these are the last days. Or should I say the LAST of the last days. I don't say that lightly. I believe it. Here is just another evidence also from scripture that what we will witness in the next few Months was prophesied. 
“Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near—at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place." Matt. 24: 32-34
   The disciples, as you can imagine, thought that Jesus was obviously speaking of their time that all these things would take place. However, it is in our generation, I believe. And when I say generation, I mean when Israel became a nation in 1948. That was God's prophetic time clock. When that happened, He told us that the generation that saw it happen would not pass away until all these things be fulfilled. Of coarse He was speaking of the Rapture, the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation, and His second coming. As I have said before, the Psalmist describes a generation as 70-80 years: Psalm 90:10
The days of our lives are seventy years;
And if by reason of strength they are eighty years,
Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow;
For it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

   If we were to add 70 to 1948 we get 2018, you subtract 7 ( the Tribulation period) and you get 2011. Obviously the Tribulation did not start then, otherwise, we would have been raptured, and the Antichrist would have taken the scene. But the psalmist says "And if by reason of strength they are eighty years" When you add 80 to 1948 you arrive at 2028, of course subtract 7 you get 2021. So without a doubt the Rapture will be between the years of 2012, and 2021. 9 year time span. And it's shrinking. This year to me, however seems to be the biggest chance for the Rapture. How can I say that? Well, the blood moon tetrads I spoke of earlier back me up.
   The Lord is coming. That is a fact. He has been warning very many people. Joel 2: 28 reads:
“And it shall come to pass afterward
That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh;
Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
Your old men shall dream dreams,

Your young men shall see visions. 
   I have heard of many people receiving revelations from the Lord. I have received a few myself. I do not think there is much more that I can say to get you to believe that this year will possibly be the year of the rapture. I hope as a believer you can feel what some would call "cold feet" (when those who have a desire to marry, but have a feeling of fear. There is a marriage about to take place. We are the Bride. The church is the Bride, and the bride groom is about to break through those clouds at any moment! He has given us more and more information about the rapture and the end of days than we need! But I feel lead by the spirit to say this as well...
   For those of you who still say "well, I've heard that Jesus was coming back all my life, what makes this year any different?" Well, this year, we have undeniable proof. The tetrads, the parable of the fig tree, all the prophecies that Christ Himself predicted! When you're reading this I can assure you that satan is on your shoulder leaning into your ear saying "Ah, come on, do you really believe that? You've heard it all your life! Just live! Don't worry about what's coming, if God is a loving God, He'll provide for you, He won't hurt you." I want to tell you on all the authority of the word of God that He is a God of love, but He is also a God of righteousness. He will judge the world, and if you do not ask forgiveness of your sins you will die in your sins! Just because you get saved and say a little prayer does not mean that you do not have to repent! What I have shared today should not have you scared, but rather it should have you rejoicing in God for His mercy for allowing you another chance at salvation!
   I pray you will accept Jesus into your life, because time is almost up. When the trumpet is blown, and you are left behind, you will have to pray that God will some how have mercy on you during the next seven years. Jesus is coming.... Are you ready? 

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Thank you for speaking the truth. We are the cry that rings out at midnight, for the Groom is coming and the Church must be ready! Repent and turn from your sin! Do not think that Jesus will spare you if you do not, for the wrath of the lamb is righteous! Hallelu Jah, Yeshua is coming! Lift up your heads my brothers and sisters!

    ReplyDelete