Total Pageviews

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Apocalypse is Rising.

   Just this morning, major events have been taking place within the earth. Events that were foretold some 2,000 years ago. I do not write this to scare you, but to inform you so that you might see these events unfold without it catching you off guard. As world powers escalate, so does earth shaking events. We have all hear about this Iranian regime, and how we have not acted in a proper way to quell this governments lust for Nuclear weapons. Well, I believe, and my facts do prove to back me up, that God is tired of this regime as well, and He is giving them signs, and warnings. 
   Just today, on the Iran-Iraq border, there were a total of 3 quakes measuring from 4.1-5.1 mag. on the scale. Now of coarse if you were to go to a seismology web site, it would tell you they have lowered the magnitude, however, I am sticking with what has been recorded. Not only have earthquakes been escalating, but volcanic activity is being awakened as well.
   In Mexico city, the volcano Popocatepetl shot a molten rock up to half a mile into the air. This, I believe is a fore sight to what is to come. Revelation 18:21 Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. Makes sense, doesn't it? You can not deny we are living prophecy. 
   There is much more I could say, but I am not feeling 100% today, so I would like you to look up and affirm what I have said. And again Brothers and sisters, look up, for your redemption draweth nigh. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment