Total Pageviews

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Great falling Away

   I'm writing this entry not only because I have witnessed prophecy unfold, but also because I have been apart of a major prophecy. Just before the return of Messiah, there will be a great falling away. I regret to say, I have been apart of that falling away. I am still a student of prophecy, don't get me wrong, but the devil has used that love to get in between the love I have for Jesus. I am going to write a personal prayer below for two reasons. 1) to get it down in writing for my own future reference, and 2) because if this has happened to me, I know it is happening to other believers that need to also turn back to Christ. Okay, here goes:
 
   God, I hardly know what to say. Father, I have back-slidden, I've let my own lusts, and my own will to get in the way of your will. I have become a prime example of your parable "the prodigal son", and God, I want to come home! I've cried until no more tears were left in my eyes. I've eaten the slop of iniquity! My God, I long for you embrace! I have been a slave to sin for so long! But God, Father, Lord, I want to be a slave for you! I just want your love back! I have sinned against you and I'm deeply sorry! My Lord, set me free of my sins, and help me turn back to you, before it's too late! I know you've cast my sins away from me, and I know they are covered by the blood of Jesus, but I still feel so unworthy! Unworthy to be even called your son! Lord, please forgive me and take me back. I can't live- no, I can't breathe without you Lord! Jesus. Please accept me back! I'm so sorry! Your child, Marcus.


   I hope that is not as painful to read as it was to write, but if that is your prayer, comment, or email me. I love you, and so does God! We are literally living prophecy! Please let me know if I can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment