Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So Obama's re-elected... Now what?

I know there are some upset people out there, and I am at a loss for how people can vote for such a radical president. I mean, have your eyes been blinded to the past four years, America? I know you've probably already heard the prophets of doom proclaiming that Obama's second term will be the end of America. Are they right to say this? Let's take a look at the facts:
-Since Barack Hussein Obama took office, he raised the U.S. debt by 6 Trillion U.S. dollars!
-Gas prices have doubled since Obama took office.
-The unemployment rate has not reached 5% as Obama promised.
-He lied to us about Benghazi (that's good enough for impeachment right there)
-He has constantly left Israel "under the bus". Our greatest Ally in the Middle-east, and Obama is worried about satisfying other country's cultural likings.
-He went inside Pakistan to kill 1 man. Did you hear me? ONE man!!! And they were not even sure that is was Osama Bin Laden himself! In the words of my pastor, "I just saw a rabbit, so I think I'll chase it...". You see, we risked war with Pakistan for going into their country, defying international laws! We did not clear it with Pakistan, nor with congress. You can argue that he was America's most wanted criminal. Yes, he was,  but was it worth the risk of thousands dying in a war? If this rubs you the wrong way, the turn the cat around!
-Obama has not done anything to force Iran to stop enriching uranium. What are sanctions going to do when the country of Iran's constitution is sprinkled with Radical Islam all over it?

I could come up with reason after reason why it was the stupidest decision you've made, America, but I won't, it makes me sick to my stomach anyway. Obama is a liar, and you know it! And Obama does not have to worry about his image because he does not have to worry about re-election again. So with that being said, Barack Obama will carry this country down a path that we can't afford. But don't say anything if you voted for him. We warned you. The end of America is here. Obama is the death of America.

No comments:

Post a Comment