Total Pageviews

Friday, October 26, 2012

Jesus Is The Answer!

I have a feeling, a convicted feeling by the Holy Spirit of God, that there is someone reading this blog that is hurt. They are crying on the inside, but putting on a smile. There is someone reading this that are trying to find answers all over the net, answers that only satisfy their mind, but not their heart.
Let me tell you, there is a cure: Jesus Christ laid down His life for you. For YOU! He wasn't killed by the Roman Empire, He laid down His life for you! Why? "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
God loves you, and He wants to be your father. Just pray this simple prayer:
"Father, forgive me of my sins, I need you in my life today Jesus. Come into my heart, and save me."
I'd like you to watch this video, and all credit delivered to it's creator, I did not create it:
A Father's Love letter

No comments:

Post a Comment