Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September - One Crazy Month? 188 day cycle- Netanuahu's Speach-

This is a rarity, but I just had this on my mind as I was reviewing a few of my blog posts. Now, I know some of my assumptions have been proven wrong before, and I deeply apologize for that. However, in my view, I feel that it's better to make assumptions that are wrong than rather to not, and be proven right.
Okay, now for the good stuff:
If you are familiar with my blog, you possibly recall my post on the 188 day cycle. With what I have seen-and I have checked-the cycle has held true. Basically, what the 188 day cycle is a cycle in which an earthquake occurs, on or around the 188 days. Let me give you the factual dates that support the theory of the 188 day cycle:
  •   Chile - February 27, 2010 - 8.8-magnitude
  •    New Zealand - September 4, 2010 - 7.1-magnitude
  •    Japan - March 11, 2011 - 9.1-magnitude
  •    Fiji- September 15, 2011 - 7.2-magnitude
  •    Mexico- March 22, 2012- 7.4-magnitude                                                                                    
Each are at least  two days from the exact date of the 188th day. So, you may be asking, when the next one is to occur? You'll be surprised when I tell you... The next approximate date for the next 188 day cycle earthquake is September 26th, 2012. However, I would like to issue a warning from September 24th-30th. But here is also something I found interesting: Netanyahu's address to the U.N. is just two days away from the target date.
But wait, there's more!
The Jewish Holiday of Yom Kippur begins on the 25th, and ends on the 26th. Yom Kippur is the Holiest day of the year in the Jewish faith. It is also known as the Day of Atonement. Drawing any connections yet? Just a little food for thought.
We truly are living in unsure times. Have you given your life to Jesus? Do so before it's everlasting too late. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment