Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

188 cycle holds true?

This post will be short as I am about to hit the hay, however, for those that have read my post on the 188 day earthquake cycle: Mexico just had a 6.2m earthquake with a couple 4m aftershocks.
Now be reminded that that possibly was not the 'big one' to expect on the 188th day. The cycle does not officially end, as we have seen in the past, until a day or two after the actual day. So we're not out of the woods yet.
Also:
Here is a brief theory of the 188-189 day cycle:
Now call me a dooms day sayer, but I believe this shows evidence of a large body moving into our solar system. Some call it Nibiru. This earth quake cycle does something likes this: every 188 days or so, the earth aligns with the magnetic field of the mass object and thus, a prime time for earthquakes. Just a theory, but who listens to me any way, right? Just keep watching friends. I'll talk to you tomorrow. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment