Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Power of Prayer...

This evening the weather forecasters were calling for severe thunderstorms with damaging winds, and isolated tornadoes. I will admit, I was frightened, but the Holy Spirit reminded me that God is still God, even in the storm. The rain drops only land where God let's them fall. He chooses where lightning will strike. Nothing can happen that will take Him off guard. I got down on my knees, outside as the beginning winds of the storm were roaring in, and believe me when I tell you this: I saw on the radar with my own eyes the severity of the storms. It was bad.
I prayed in front of the horrible storm fervantly, and would you believe that in that very hour that the storms began to dissapate? God whispered in my ear this: "Because of your prayer for others, I have heard it, and your prayer postponed my wrath." Prayer is powerful, folks. Pray without stopping. Always. God bless you friends; thought this might be an encouragment to you. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment