Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Man's Timing Vs. God's Timing.

   Many of you have read my post I made yesterday concerning the Rapture of the Church. Yes, I still believe everything that I wrote, and I also believe it was of God. God showed me these things, but He has also lead me to write this post. I read back over what I wrote yesterday, and it was "demanding" I guess you would say. Now that I have read over it I could hear God telling me "even though it matches the tribulation by your standards, don't think I can't create an eclipse on my own time, not NASA's, not yours, not any one's. It's in my own timing; Yes, I showed you these things because the sun, moon, and stars were given for the reason so you would know seasons, but I am Almighty God. My timing is not yours. It is okay to get excited when I give you a discovery such as this, but do not think I can't re-schedule. But I am coming quickly, I am even at the door, wait and be sober, do not give in to temptation for the my kingdom is at hand. Be ready. I'm coming quickly. I am coming quickly! I AM COMING QUICKLY! I AM."
   Please be ready; Jesus is coming. Watch, and be sober. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment