Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 3, 2012

False Christ's and False Prophets

   We all new these days were coming, and for centuries, we suspected they already had. False Prophets are as frequent as a windy day in Chicago, but now, this wind is blowing harder. We all remember Harold Camping's "May 21, 2011 rapture prediction", we discovered, and already knew that He was a false prophet because Jesus Himslef said no man knows the day or the hour He would return. But, what about false Christ's? We have not seen as many of them as we have false prophets, however, we are seeing them.
   I stumbled across an article lately and I thought I would share it with you. In the article a man by the name of Jose Luis De Jesus Miranda (phew, what  name, I got a little winded just thinking about it). He claims to be the "man-christ", and also claims he will transform on June 30, 2012, into what, I do not know. He uses the verse 1 Corinthians 15: 51-53. But this is the biggest part:
   He claims that there is wisdom in the number 666!!!
Are you serious!?!?
   I can't believe it! Well, I can because Jesus told us it would happen, but What???
   All I can say is don't be fooled. I will leave a link for the article, but I will NOT give a link to his web site, I feel I would be broad casting the devil.
http://life.nationalpost.com/2012/05/01/the-time-is-finished-religious-sect-erects-billboards-in-toronto-ahead-of-the-transformation/
   If you read my other posts, you will understand how I think this could tie into the tribulation. Watch and be sober. Jesus, the true Jesus Christ is coming, not this deciever! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment