Total Pageviews

Monday, May 28, 2012

Love that passes all understanding.

   It's been a while since I've posted. I was going to make a post comparing Ahmadinejad of Iran to the infamous Hitler of Germany, however I'm being led to write about a different matter entirely. Usually I write about prophetic events occurring in our world today, but this time I want to look back at the past instead of  our future.
   Can you imagine being alive when Jesus Himself walked this earth? If He walked this earth today I would follow Him like I was His own shadow! Think about it! He was God in the flesh! Our creator! Our redeemer! But is He our friend?
   That is the part people miss. I have missed it for a long time. Jesus is much more than a deity, much more than a man, He knows more about you than even you do. He sees your struggles, He knows your pains, and when ever we get hurt we run back to Him, and He is there with open arms, but why do we have to run back to Him? We should already be there with Him! He wants a relationship with you, friend. Yes, you. You Alcoholic, You drug addict, You harlot, You, lover of money, He wants a relationship with YOU! He loves you enough that He layed down His life so that you may keep yours!
   In our world satan is working to make as many as possible to feel depressed, and feel like no one loves them, but Jesus does. His love passes all understanding. How could He love a sinner like me? I'm nothing, a nobody. But to Jesus, you are a some body!!! Jesus wants a relationship with you!
   How can I know this Jesus?
Simple as A, B, C.
-A- Acknowledge that you are a sinner and that Jesus died for you!
-B- Believe that Jesus is indeed the Son of God, and that in Him you can have eternal life!
-C- Confess with your mouth that you are a sinner, and ask the Lord Himself to be your friend!

Jesus, I know that you died for my sins on the cross, and I know I am indeed a sinner,I believe that you are the Son of God and that you will give me eternal life in you. God I'm a sinner, and I need you! Jesus please come into my life and make me into the image you designed me for! Thank you Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment