Total Pageviews

Monday, February 18, 2013

The rapture is CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!!!

Just how close are we to the Rapture of the Church? How about World War 3? What about the rise of Antichrist? How close are we? Let me answer all those questions by saying: A lot closer than you think.
How can I be so sure? 
Look around you! The signs of the times are being fulfilled! I do not wish to repeat myself so I want you to read this blog post. In it you will find the reasons that I believe we are living in the very last of the last days. I mean the rapture is dangerously close, and if you have not given your life to Jesus, you are toying with eternity. 
The rapture is imminent, friends. I say this not to scare you, but to inform you. Please do not be left behind. 
How can you be saved?
It's simple. Ask God to forgive you of your sins, and ask Jesus Christ to come into your life. God loves you and He sent His son into the world to DIE for you! John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment