Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Suddenly"

   "Suddenly" is used to describe our Lord Jesus' coming. It will be suddenly in the "hour that we think not". Obviously, we are expecting Him, we know His coming is very, VERY, VERY soon. But as for the rest of the world, they mock us and tell us that we are foolish, that Jesus won't return in our life time; to that, this is my reply, "Have you been watching Israel?" You see, Israel is God's prophetic time clock.
   How so?
   I have recently wrote about the parable of the fig tree, in which Jesus ties the blooming of a fig tree to the rebirth of Israel. And He added when that would happen, this generation would NOT PASS! Hallelujah! That generation began in 1948! I have stated that a generation according to the Psalmist is 70-80 years! AMEN!! That leads me to believe that JESUS our KING may return between now, and 2021! That's a while from now, but I believe His return will be Oh, so much sooner.
   I have been told by fellow believers that it is not my place to set a date or a time period, they quote the familiar verse in scripture "no man knows the day or the hour that the son of man cometh", and I understand why God didn't tell us the day, or the hour, because no one would have a relationship with Him until that day, however, He told us, He commanded us to know when that day is near! And friend, that day is very near. If you don't believe me, go get your bible. Yes, you can go get it, I will wait.................
   Got it?
   Okay, turn to Ezekiel 38.
   The Nations mentioned in that chapter such as Magog, and Persia, well guess what.... They are the same nations that want to come against Israel! Magog, I believe, is Russia. If you look at the news, Russia's current president is claiming that if He is elected again, he will build Russia's military back to "Cold war strength". What's he planning? If that's not enough evidence, take Persia for instance. Persia is modern day Iran. Iran has made it clear that they are making a nuke with Israels name on it. But guess what.... That was predicted of 2,500 years ago!
   What are the odds of that?
   Jesus is coming, friend. And He is coming quickly. Just look at the signs of the times. And if you aren't ready to meet Him in the air, I urge you to get things right with God.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life;  For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him." Jesus loves you, and He proved that on the cross! I pray that if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior, I urge you to do it now, before it's too late! I love you, and so does Jesus. Amen
"Come quickly Lord Jesus!"

No comments:

Post a Comment