Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 23, 2012

"When we all get to Heaven."

   I've been doing a lot of thinking in my alone time recently. Thinking of the Rapture. Thinking of life after death, and what it will be like. It sounds a little depressing, but strangely, it's rather soothing. The thought of forever being with Jesus Christ forever one day is intoxicating. When He welcomes me with open, loving arms, and I hear those beautiful words, "Well done, my good and faithful servant. Enter into the Glory of the Lord." And all trials, all tribulations, all suffering will all fade away. The shear Glory of it all! And it is soon coming.
   I have noticed an increase in prophetic dreams from God, that people claim they have been given. People say in the dreams, that they have either heard the marvelous sounding of the Trump of God, and some even recall being "snatched away into joy and peace". In Joel 2: 28 it says  “And it shall come to pass afterward That I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, Your old men shall dream dreams, Your young men shall see visions."
   These ARE the Latter days.
Jesus is giving us signs and warnings, and if Jesus has given you a dream or vision, let people know! Don't hold it in for yourself. Yes, I will not lie, you will be persecuted, but Jesus Himself says "Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake,For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. “Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake.Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you."
   So, I tell you this now, my brothers, and sisters in Christ, Jesus is getting ready to rapture His Church. How is your relationship with the creator of Heaven and Earth, and He who holds your very breath in the palm of His hands. Stand up! The world is becoming farther and farther away from God. Stand up! Hold on to His nail scarred hands! He loves you! And so do I. I love you brothers, and sisters, and I love you, sinner. Yes, you. The drug addict, the prostitute, the man that has been running from God all his life, the widow that has said in her heart  "God took my husband, so what should I give Him?", also the one that says I have no Idea what I'm talking about, and that the world will go just the way it is forever and ever. I love all of you, with a love so great, and so grand that only Jesus could be the one behind it! 
   HAVE YOU HAD A DREAM OR VISION OF THE RAPTURE? EVEN IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE OR IF YOU ARE NOT SURE, I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. DO NOT WORRY ABOUT PERSECUTION, OR MOCKERY, JUST COMMENT BELLOW, AND I WILL TRY TO GET BACK WITH YOU!
GOD LOVES YOU!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment