Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2011

Reflection of the past, Revelation of the future.

   The bible is a historical book. It has kept records even from the beginning of creation, and has fore told events all the way up to the end of the world and the redemption of man. The way I see it there is three major parts of the bible and they are The Past-In which we learn from how others before us who have put their faith in God, and also from the mistakes of the ungodly, as well as the Godly. Then there is The future-Where we learn that all of our earthly struggles will come to an end, and we see how God will redeem His creation and He vividly shows us how he will through His prophets. Then we have Encouraging true stories that show how when we place our faith in God alone, He will bring us the victory, my friend!
   We must learn from the past, live for the present and look to the bright future! When I see the events of this world unfold, and when I hear of rumors of wars, I rejoice, because I know that makes us that much closer to His second coming where He will place His feet upon the Mount of Olives and put an end to All wars with the sword of His mouth.
   My cyber audience is just now beginning to grow, and I feel I can use this to help those around the world. I'm sure some of you reading this are distressed, and weary, and are tired of the things of this world. but these things must shortly come to pass. I want to share some verses that I find encouraging, but before I do, I encourage you to tell your friends about this blog where I will try to accurately bring you up to date on bible prophecy and reveal what the word says on prophecy and the end of days. Here are those verses:
-But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31


-But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. Matthew 24:13


-Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. Matthew 24:35
 

No comments:

Post a Comment