Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Dictators Death

Communism in North Korea has been around since the Cold War. No doubt Kim Jong Un, Kim Jong Il's son, and successor will follow in his fathers foot steps possibly with his own style. Even with the death of Kim Jong Il, communism still remains a problem, not only in Korea, but in countries around the world. Will this mean tensions between the North Koreans and the South Koreans will intensify? In my opinion: Maybe. Since the former U.S.S.R. set up the government for N.K. and the American government set up the S.K. government, they have since been at each others thoughts, as tensions remained.
How does this tie into bible prophecy? I believe it will not directly. However, it will when you look at the whole picture. Ushering in the Tribulation is the seven year peace treaty with Israel and 'the many' (every other nation). Am I saying that N.K. is going to attack Israel? Absolutely not! But there will be the need for a peace treaty, and you cannot have a peace treaty without war. WW III. This will involve the entire world, and I believe it will be before and leading into the Tribulation. Here's why; 'the beast' of Revelation will make this peace treaty, but he will offer a false peace. But the world will love him. Just a little prophecy lesson I thought I would add, but back to North Korea. This could lead to a spark creating another Korean war. The U.S. will get involved, China (China already stated they will stick by Iran((our enemy)) even in WW III))) will have a role in it. Iran will as well, especially with the Nuclear weapon program under way (that is a direct conflict with Israel). Russia will get involved. How do I know? Ezekiel 38 says that Gog and her allies will attack Israel, but Israel will be supernaturally protected. I will not take the time to list all of her allies, but let's just say it will be just about every middle eastern country.
Needless to say we are watching prophecy unfold before our very eyes! It amazes me to know that we have the golden opportunity to see what was written some 2000 years ago. Now finally I want to ask you this. We can get excited about prophecy being fulfilled, but when Christ returns will He know to take you up in the rapture? Do you have an serious relationship with Him? After the rapture it will be a very, very sad time, knowing that you were left behind to suffer the judgments God has in store for this earth. Not to mention your loved ones leaving you to be with Jesus. I urge you to accept Him as your Lord and savior before it's everlasting too late. Here is how: Read this prayer first, and then pray it with a meaningful heart, God I know I am a sinner. I know you died and rose again on the third day. Lord, I pray you will forgive me for all my many sins. Lord forgive me. Come into my life, and make me white as snow. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment