Total Pageviews

Friday, January 4, 2013

Will 2013 be the beginning of the End?

I feel the need to encourage other fellow believers about the return of Christ. I must admit that I have not had anything to bring to the table in the last few weeks as far as the blog is concerned. Now, I do. 

Like you, friend, I am, and have been long awaiting the return of Jesus Christ Himself to call His people up to Him. We have been squashed by false teachings and false hopes that set dates. I did set a timeline once that said Christ had to return by July 2, 2012. I was wrong. I jumped the gun, and without guidance from the Holy Spirit, I made a false statement. I have since repented, but I still continue to look for clues in this monumental puzzle we call Bible Prophecy. 

I'm sure if you are a bible believing Christian, you have noticed that the world we live in is not the same. That's a fair assumption, because it isn't the same. Jesus gave clear prophecies Himself about the end of the age in Matthew 24.

Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?”
The disciples were clearly asking the exact same thing many of us ask, but the answer is right there in front of us. 

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
Jesus immediately warns His disciples of deception. Jesus was telling them that He was the Only messiah. He was telling them that many false Christs, and false prophets would rise. We've seen this prophecy fulfilled before our very eyes in the past decade alone. I will not name names but I have a feeling if you noticed anything in 2011, and 2012, you know who I speak of.

6And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
This is a big indicator of prophecy because we surely have heard of wars, and rumors of wars in the past few centuries, which adds to the argument "These things have always happened, what makes now any different?" The rest of His prophecy is the key. 

For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.
We have not seen this magnitude of earthquakes such as the one we see now in any time in human history. Every day there is an earthquake. Granted, earthquakes have always occurred, but the uptick in them has even got scientists worried. And you should also consider the 188 day cycle. If the cycle holds true, we can expect another sizable earthquake to occur on or around April 2, 2013. (There was an earthquake 188 days or so after the last one that I posted in the cited blog, I just never edited it.)

All these are the beginning of sorrows
Christ even says these are only the beginning.

9  “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake.
Now, you're probably saying "Well no one is getting killed for being a Christian." Want to think twice about that? Just because nobody is in America, doesn't mean that it isn't happening around the world. Just look at Egypt! They have been crucifying Christians ever since their king, Muhammad Mursi took power. And don't tell me you haven't been persecuted for your faith if you truly serve Christ, because if you haven't yet, you may want to reexamine your faith.

 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
I sort of snickered at this verse just because that is exactly what we are seeing today! If you say homosexuality is a sin, you're politically incorrect, and people hate you for it. Sound familiar? One of my favorite Christian actors, Kirk Cameron, has been the center of the homosexuality debate. People make him the center of their mockery, just because he believes what the bibles says. And when you mention abortion, people get offended because they don't care what God wants. I could chase this rabbit, but we have much more to cover.

11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many
Again, Jesus makes references to these False Prophets. This shows the deception that we see in America. Because of False Prophets, people don't understand what will really happen in the last days. People are ignorant because the false prophets tell them that "you will have a lot longer to live, do what you want." And the biggest one is "if it makes you happy, do it." 

12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
This sent shivers down my back. We see lawlessness every day! Murder, rape, theft! We see it every day! People care nothing of others, but only themselves. Remember, friends, this was prophesied.

13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
Endure these things! But I will tell you that it isn't the end...yet.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
Just look at how many ministries there are! Missionaries, Television programs, Radio shows! The gospel is reaching the very corners of the earth! And once you see this happen, as we have, the end will come. But what is the end? The end is the seven year period of time in which the antichrist  confirms a peace agreement with Israel and the rest of the world, also known as The Tribulation.

The rest of Matthew 24 speaks of the tribulation itself. I hope to go through the verses as well on a later date. They speak of terrible times that will face the earth, and I pray that you will not have to face them. I encourage you to look through the posts in this blog concerning the blood moons and other astronomical, and political reasons that show Christ's coming is soon and imminent. 
Take heart brothers, and sisters, your redemption draws nigh. And you, friend, you must ask yourself the same thing Pilot asked some 2000 years ago, "What then shall I do with Jesus?" 

Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner in accordance to your word,
I believe that you literally died on the cross to save me from those very sins,
and I confess to you that I want you in my life Jesus. Save me, make me a new creature in you. I love you Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment